Description (Rio Grande)
These Beadsmith® Casual Comfort round-nose pliers feature a wider handle that is designed to fit the contours of your hands, reducing strain and fatigue. On round-nose pliers, both jaws are round, tapering from the pivot to the tip; the fine tips on these pliers allow access into close areas. The tough, rust-resistant stainless steel delivers reasonable life and good value.
• These pliers have a box joint; one half of the joint surrounds the other, and the pivot is contained within. This joint holds its alignment far longer than a lap joint but allows the tool to open only as far as the box size.
• A double-leaf spring, consisting of flat, tempered metal tabs attached to the inside of each of the tool handles, positioned to meet, hold the handles apart (and the jaws open) until they are squeezed closed. The spring holds the pliers open and ready to use; make your bend, then simply release pressure to open the jaws.
• The handles are dipped in PVC coating to ensure comfort even with extended use time.
- Brand : Beadsmith
- Jaw style : Round-nose
- Jaw length : 0.85″ (21.6mm)
- Tip width : 1.5mm
- Handle length : 3.42″ (87mm)
- Overall length/dimensions : 5.65″ (143.5mm)
- Max. cutting capacity : 16 ga.
- Country of origin : Pakistan
There are no reviews yet.